Saturday, November 7, 2009

Google wave ... its cool

I got the invitation to join the Google wave today. And it is another cool application from google. As a google product , I had few exceptions from it. And it proves that the google Prodduct.

Looks are simple and cool. Amazing effects added. And it gives you great experience. Look at the Following screengrab.



You have your folders and contacts on left most. Inbox (? waves) in middle and whole wave on right side. You can minimize the each tab / panel and it goes to the upper empty space. you can select the width of each tab / panel. Well this one is quite basic needs , you have to have it.

Now look at the screengrab bellow. You can embed video in your mail and play it from there itself.



And this is not ends here. You can have installed application like games , and play with your friends , see the score and much more. All in your mail (wave).


The feature list doesn't ends here. The most surprising feature was that I can Drag-n-Drop image from my desktop onto the wave .

Well thease are the first few features I noticed in first view. I will post others as I go through it.

have a good waving experiance !!!!

2 comments:

Marten said...

I recommend web-based applications like http://www.showdocument.com
- for free online web collaboration.

-josh

Vishal said...

Hi Josh,

showdocument can be good for the web collaboration and presentation. But google wave is not only the collaboration and presentation. Its beyond that.

-- Vishal