Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am really behaving weired .... why ?

It's just another saturday. As always nothing to do much in the day.

Woke up late in the morning .. After having breakfast watched "Rock On" movie again. then had lunch. then saw first IPL match. In short just timepass whole day. In the evening go for selecting "Sharewani". elected one. after dinner saw another movie "Underworld II". till around 12 in the night.

It's now enough time to go to sleep. But No. Here something changes. And I started working on JavaFx. Try to modify my own code. actually learing .. neither much interested nor required for job. but doing after midnight. I absolutely don't understand why .. now.

Even most of the times this happens that if I am doing something just for the sake .. when I get littelbit stuck .. I leave it for that time . and now Thoght I get stuck I started looking for it on the net . weired .. I am changing ... (?)


No comments: