Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Long Holiday ... day 2

New Day : 25 th Apr 09.

Train reach Mumbai Central aroound 9:00 in the morning. 1/2 an hour late. Today I have to work for the yesterdays mail. I go to home .. take a bath .. started TV .. hmmm now lets check that mails.

I started laptop and tryto connect to the internet. but something weired has to happen today.. so my internet conneectioon is not working. neither from laptop nor from Blackberry. After many attemmpts I was able to connect to net but with very slow speed.and within 15 mmins it broke up that never connected agin in the day. :( till I haven't finished my work. I had to rely to that mails. After lunch I tried again. No Luck . then I take a snap. and then my when I woke up it was already 4 PM. I plyed somtime with my nephew. Now I decided to go to the Cyber cafe. I my did some of the pending work from cyber but not complete as Some can be done only from my laptop or desktop. OK. might be later tomorrow .

Now It's going to be my second night in the train continiously. I am go‌ing to ratnagti today with my friends friend "Rohan" I had to meet him. I am going to meet him first time :). and going to Ratnagiri with him.

I left from the home around 7:30 PM . I had to catch train of 10:00 PM from mumbai CST but first I need to meet Rohan on Andheri platform. at least here it goes well. we met and get to the CST. around 9:30 PM. tain is about to get on the platform.

Now here comes something. Trai has arrived but it is very dirty. We need to clean the seats by ourself to sit on it. Though the reservation is of sleeper coach I don't thinnk so that I am going to sleep. We suppose to reach Ratnagiri around 3:30 AM. and Praving is going to come there to recieve us.

This is the third night without proper sleep for me. also tomorrow we need to go to Guhagar at Sandip's home. and before that I need to give invitation of my Brothers marraiage to Misbah !!!

No comments: