Friday, April 24, 2009

A Long Holiday ............... ?

es It have started now..

I have been planning for this quite a long time. These 2-3 weeks.

Fast Scenario :

First I got the news of My Friends wedding. Date decided to be 27th Apr.
Then I got the news My brothers wedding is going to be in same period. Especially 10th of may or the 27 the apr. I was looking for the date which is closer to 27th Apr So that I need not to take long leave. I wanted to attend both functions but I am 100 % sure that I will not get that long leave in any case.
After many ping-pongs between dates finally 10th of may is decided for my Brothers marriage.
Now I have to take either a long leave or I have to work from home :(
I have to choose the second one as first one is impossible.

Some facts :

I never got my holiday as a holiday.Always there has been something to bother. Either I never get that big holidays or When I took holiday as I am going to take it now There is something always to trouble me. Each day there has to be some urgent work :(

Game Begins now :


I have planned my Friends marriage more than my brother. That's because of the fact that what I can do in My friends wedding that could not be don ein my Bro's . :).
There are so many things . I will describe as they get executed on 27.
So I start up with yesterday night. I came late with putting off some extra work So that I need not to come office tomorrow (24th). Came late. I have taken som emovies to watch in the working holiday :) . But my mmind will never allow me to sleep until I see at least one movie from new collection. I started watching Spiderman-3. Ok It took me till 12:00 in the midnight. Ok. I know that has to be there. but now I wanted to see the Disovery Episode of alienls building Pyramids. Ok .. I don't need to go office in the morning (I have alreaady finished my work) so I can watch more :). Ok done. ended around 1 AM. Now I should sleep. BUT no I want to see just a preview of one more movie.I started GhostRider. That took not less than 2 hrs :). At last I stoppped watching movie and Go to bed :)

Next morning. I wake up on time. I need to do packing some shopping and I am ready to start the journey.
I did packing and now ready to do breakfast. and then I can leave.
9:30 AM. A call from one of my collage. Something going wrong with what I did yesterday. I need to go office and check up the thing by myself. OK. I am ready will come for 15-30 mins. Then I am reay to go.

I reach office around 10:15. Something weired happening. The database coonection which I was bale to connecct yesterday not working on today. I tried few things quickly. NOt working :(. Ok. I gave the directions. I am leaving (11:00 AM).
Just in time I received on mail. I had to respond . I called him. took another 1/2 an hour.

Ok. I am leaving now. Fortunately I get the bus in time. I get to the station before that I expected. Now I need to do some shopping of sweets. But it's quite hot out there. I decide to get in station first. I get to station around 1 PM. I do some time pass but quickly get boared. So now I am gooing out for the remaing task. I get to the nearby market. buy some sweets. Get my Lunch. and returned to station. while coming on station I get one call from collage. He have conneected to the databse but now he doesn't know how to use the database. Ok I told him I will get online in few minutes. I get into the station. and now I am online from Blackberry. Staarted guiding him. what are queries and how to use that. a crash course of 1 hr. but he is ok. he can do something now. also my time have passed . Now waiting for the train.

Train get on the platform. I got me seat. Now Everything looks fine. ---- I recieved one mail about spam mail in the last day. That was few important mails I missed just because they were in spam folder. and In the morning I didn't checked my mail from my desktop.I am relying on the Blackberry. Now I can't answer those mail as they are in spam and I am just having the heading of mail.

I do contact my another collage.I chat with him and I aasked him do someng on the desktop so that I can work tomorrow. also report about that I am going to follow thos mails tomorrow. Now I am in train.

hmm. I am having some good company in train. Engineering gals from pune university. :) . I think a while for starting conversation with them but then discarded that. I am just listening them. and also trying to get out of that mail problem. and I think they were impressed as I am using blackberry .. may be . but as I amnot ging them attention to them they started as usaal .. talking about here n there . :)

Now I have to do some work on my first day of the holiday tomorrow . even those days which I was planning to have holiday. :(
lets see what's next.

No comments: